At InnovaPrep, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by calling at 816-619-3375 ext. 111.
We at InnovaPrep are engaged in product development, sales, and out-licensing of a collection of novel tools for modern microbiology. InnovaPrep products provide the critical macro-to-micro interface™ between real world samples and the input volumes of modern molecular methods for analysis.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Summary: We collect information about you when you:
• Create an account
• Use the Platform
• Attend an event
• Visit our website
• Register for a demo
• Request a quote
• Purchase a product
• Communicate with us.
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
If you elect to use certain features, we also collect information through other sources, such as social media services, invitations, and imported contacts.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. However, if you make a purchase of a product from us, your card information is not held by us; it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Our web site may also use third-party website service. Third-parties may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. Data collected by third-parties from the InnovaPrep website is for InnovaPrep internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about You means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Summary: We use information about you to:
• Operate, improve, promote, and protect InnovaPrep and our website.
• Communicate with you, process orders that you have submitted.
• Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
• Personalize content.
• Notify you of changes to our services.
• Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
We may use information about you for various purposes related to operating our website or research development. To provide, maintain, and improve our website, including to process transactions, develop new products and services, and manage the performance of website.
InnovaPrep LLC may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments and orders: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature, to send you information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. You will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, process a grant or job application, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or You may contact us via our website or call 816619-3375 ext 111.
We may disclose information about you:
• To members or social media services, subject to the choices you may make via the website.
• To our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our website.
• To authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property.
• To an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
We also use Web Browser Cookies to enhance you experience.
How to access and update your information.
Third party websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that thirdparty site. We use a third-party to receive InnovaPrep website submissions, that has certified its compliance to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
We use distributors to sell our products and may send your contact information and inquiry to the distributor in your region. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the distributors in your region and recommend that you check their policy for additional information on how they will use your information.
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, your name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and you happen over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and you with our business partners/distributors. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or Last revision date: 05/23/2018 JR administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best commercial effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 816 619 3375.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You understand that InnovaPrep will keep your personal information in a secure location and will not sell or rent your information. We will securely keep your information until you have requested for us to delete your file. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, shall InnovaPrep LLC be liable to anyone for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use of this Site.
132 East Main Street
Drexel, Missouri 64742