• The easiest and most efficient air sampler available for virus collection
• Created for a wide range of indoor and outdoor biomonitoring applications and since it is so affordable, multiple units can be employed to get a full view of bio burden in any location.
• Operational modes include a choice of 50, 100, or 200 LPM flow rate and four predefined single sample collection time; 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, or continuous for long-term monitoring.
• The AirPrep Cub ACD210 can be operated using an internal rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours or continuously using wall power.
• Recovering a sample from the dry filter takes just seconds; it releases particles with minimal liquid and unsurpassed efficiencies.
• Pairs with any molecular analysis method including PCR and next-generation sequencing (NGS).·
• Can be operated at very low and high temperatures - a limitation for most wet or agar samplers.
FAST AND EASY FILTER ELUTION
InnovaPrep’s patented Rapid Filter Elution Kit releases particles with minimal liquid, unsurpassed efficiency and pairs perfectly with rapid analytical methods. Following Aerosol collection, the Filter is removed from the sampler, capped on one side, then snapped onto the Sample Cup; this provides a primary container for transport. To extract the captured particles from the filter, the user simply presses a canister containing the elution foam into a fitting on the Elutor Cap. The Elution Foam is released from the Elution Canister evenly through the filter. The Wet Foam passes through the interstitial spaces for the filter to efficiently extract any captured particles. Sample of elution takes approximately 5 seconds and produces approximately 6 milliliters of liquid sample. Within seconds, the foam collapses back to a flat liquid, making it available for sample processing and analysis.
SINGLE-USE FILTER KITS INCLUDE The filter, elutor cap, elution foam canister, and sample cup with lid
• Filter Type 52 mm dry electret
• Elution fluid types
• 0.15% Tween 20/25 mM Tris buffer recommended for rapid analytical methods
• 0.15% Tween 20/PBS recommended for classical analysis
• Particle collection size 0.01μm to 10 μm +
• Dimensions 8”x 5”x 5”
• Power 120W AC or rechargeable lithium-ion battery (ACD210).
• Final liquid sample volume 6mL
MARKETS AND APPLICATIONS
Disease monitoring - including COVID19, Environmental monitoring, Indoor air quality, Industrial hygiene monitoring, Metagenomics research